Pages

30 day Challange with Yoga and Beyond

This is a journal of my journey for my 30 day Yoga Challenge. So take a breath, place a small smile on your face and enjoy my trip through life with yoga on my side.

Monday, November 21, 2011

8 of 30

Nov 19/11 Living room 0600hrs/30min/Kim

I woke up early to do a yoga session and it felt great. I'm having a lot of fun with home practice. I think my struggles of yesterday with not having the support of others at the studio is falling away. Today I feel that I'm here, on my mat, and I'm going to make it the best.


I got called in today for overtime and took it, even though I had everything ready to go riding. Another one of the things that make me smile:) I love snowboarding soooo much.


Before I found yoga, I found peace when I was in the mountains snowboarding. There is something so magical about the air and the beauty of the landscape. I feel a kind of freedom when taking on mother nature, understanding how dangerous and large she is. I respect nature so much and feel a deep connection to it when I'm riding. I feel very lucky to have that passion and to have discovered one of them in this life.

I'm sad that I didn't go todaybut instead decided to do an overtime shift so that I could put some money towards a car.



Off to work I go.

No comments: