Pages

30 day Challange with Yoga and Beyond

This is a journal of my journey for my 30 day Yoga Challenge. So take a breath, place a small smile on your face and enjoy my trip through life with yoga on my side.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

7 of 30

Nov/18/11 living room/2230/ 30min/video/ Kim

I'm not sure I should count this one as a practice? LOL!


I was in Child's pose for most of the video. It is funny, I learned a very good lesson today. It is important to make a date with your yoga mat. Otherwise, as I learned today, when doing home practice, there is always something to clean.


I do this with my art as well, my studio set up is in my living room and I tend to clean before getting to my art project.


Art and Yoga are one and the same for me. I must clear my mind before I'm able to get into my paintings or my yoga practice. If my head is busy, I clean.


When heading to a studio I leave the other stuff on the doorstep. I am much too tired to try and make sense of this.



I did get to my mat. I'm happy about that.

No comments: