Pages

30 day Challange with Yoga and Beyond

This is a journal of my journey for my 30 day Yoga Challenge. So take a breath, place a small smile on your face and enjoy my trip through life with yoga on my side.

Monday, November 28, 2011

13 of 30

Nov 28th / Sayulita/ Mexico/ 2000pm/ 30min /tcthatsme


I did it! First yoga at home session with no video, no instruction, just me and the tile floor. I forgot my mat in Calgary, I had planned to bring it. But my session was amazing. I did a full half hour and could have done more. It was wonderful to listen to my breath and move my body. I felt great in each movement and pose. I didn't have one thought enter my head. I was exactly where I was.

Now, I'm going to drink a well deserved beer, LOL (not until I finish my water). I'm on vacation, so, I'm off to lay in a hammock and read a book. It's going to be an easy night. I'm waking up early to do a sunrise surfing session and I can't wait. I think I will start the day with a few sun salutations to warm my body up and set my mind right for a sweet surf session.

Namasta

No comments: