Pages

30 day Challange with Yoga and Beyond

This is a journal of my journey for my 30 day Yoga Challenge. So take a breath, place a small smile on your face and enjoy my trip through life with yoga on my side.

Monday, November 21, 2011

10 of 30

Nov 21/11 Livingroom, 22oohrs/60min/random video

Boo! :( I didn't make it to the studio today. The reason? I didn't make it a priority.

I did have a great session at home. I'm really enjoying this random yoga video and I am starting to be very comfortable with practicing at home. Just a few days ago when I was doing yoga in my living room, I was battling getting to my mat. Now, when I go to my mat I'm not thinking about what needs to be cleaned or what I'm going to make for my lunch.

Today, my fav pose was dancer's pose ( Nataraja). I felt really strong and balanced in this pose.

No comments: