Pages

30 day Challange with Yoga and Beyond

This is a journal of my journey for my 30 day Yoga Challenge. So take a breath, place a small smile on your face and enjoy my trip through life with yoga on my side.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

2 of 30

Nov/13/11 Home living room/60min/Video Kim

I made it! Wow what a long day. So much happened I'm not even sure where to begin. Guess what? I did my own home yoga practice..... It was great I followed a video with Kim Weibe a yoga instructor here in Calgary. I did the 60 min video and it was challenging to say the least. It felt great I used my breath to warm my body up and even broke out in a sweat. I'm happy, happy, happy I was able to get to it.

So Day 2 of 30 is complete. I reached for a block today. I had a little help from my roommate. He was out for supper at one of my favorite restaurants. I asked if he could pick me up the the best War Won ton soup in the city and it was waiting for me when I was done my practice. It also came with a nice surprise, a fortune cookie. The cookie told me that something great was to come my way this time next week. That will be Day 9 of 30. So stay tuned to find out.

Till next time. TC loaded TC out!

No comments: